At First Liberty Bank, we’re always looking for ways to serve our customers better. We are proud of the local businesses that bank with us and we endeavor to support them in any way possible. In that spirit, we are starting a monthly blog special to feature a small business that we love and care about.
This month, we asked Charter Clinic Immediate Care to answer a few questions for us. We are hoping this will give us all the opportunity to learn more about the local businesses in our neighborhood.
Tell us about your business:
What products or services do you provide?
- Charter Clinic Immediate Care is a new Urgent Care located at the northeast corner of May & Britton in the Charter Shopping Center, facing Luby’s. We provide non-emergency medical services to the community without and appointment.
Why did you decide to start your business?
- The business was started out of necessity. We realized the City of the Village did not have a nice, clean, well-staffed urgent care clinic to serve the community’s needs. Our focus is on quality of service. We want your experience to be excellent from the time you walk in the door through treatment and then follow up. Our goal is to quickly and accurately diagnose and treat your problem so you can get back to your life.
What types of customers do you serve?
- We treat a variety of patients from children over 3 months of age to seniors.
How are you different from your competitors?
- We strive to provide a friendly welcoming environment with high quality care. We are eager to help and enjoy taking care of patients first and foremost.
Are there any upcoming events?
- All are welcome to stop by and visit our beautiful new clinic anytime Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm.
Thank you to Charter Clinic Immediate Care for taking the time to answer our questions. You can visit them on the web here.We hope that all of our customers will take the time to go check out their facilities.